On Site, Remote
Posted 6 months ago
CEO Executive Assistant is responsible for monitoring the tasks necessary to implement strategic plans for projects, managing vendors and contractors working on projects, ensuring company communications are consistent on all platforms, and assisting with daily communications and activities of the Executive team.
- Facilitate scheduling of commitments.
- Receive appointment requests and responses based on constraints and priorities reviewed with executives.
- Review and summarize email correspondence on a regular basis
- Arrange communications and relay priorities to executives to address the most important communications first.
- Manage and prioritize all tasks on a daily and weekly basis, review with executives daily.
- Manage internal systems such as calendars, team time tracking, project management tools, project reports, budgets, basic bookkeeping, bank reconciliations..
- Enter notes, new projects, assigned tasks, responsible individuals, and due dates into appropriate electronic systems based on hand notes, voice recordings or participation in meetings.
- Assist with business development and company growth including alternate revenue stream research and implementation, development and management of a database of small businesses, identifying leads for new markets.
- Responsible for data entry and research when needed
- Ordering office supplies when needed
- Transcribing recordings and taking minutes of meetings.
- Handling payments that are made on a monthly basis.
- Following up and ensuring projects are completed
- Responsible for personal tasks for CEO.
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements for team members.
- Filling out forms and confirming with the team when needed.
- Updating sheets when it is required.
- Arranging and cleaning up documents/drive
- Flexibility in communicating with internal and external team members.
- English Fluency (written & spoken)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous work experience in a multi-national work environment
- Flexibility working according US time (Mondays to Fridays – 1:00 to 9:00pm)
- Well-organized with strong attention to details
- Autonomy & reliability