CirclePay provides an eco-system for e-commerce merchants by helping them connect to different payment gateways across the MENA, Increase their revenues, and get easy and quick access to cash through its lending market place.
We are looking for a strategic, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a security consultant, Your responsibilities will include assessing potential security threats or breaches and creating contingency plans for when breaches occur.
To be successful as a security consultant, you should have excellent attention to detail as well as strong strategic planning skills.
Great communication and interpersonal skills
top-notch technical skills.
- Testing and analyzing assets for potential security threats.
- Identifying possible security threats and determining the best security measures.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining security protocols, policies, plans, and systems to cover all possible security threats.
- Coordinating and briefing a team of security specialists and assigning tasks.
- Meeting with clients to discuss security measures, provide information, and explained the designed system.
- Running risk assessment and security tests and designing countermeasures to eliminate as many potential risks as possible.
- Compiling and presenting reports on the test results.
- Suggesting improvements to existing security systems.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, tools, trends, and technology.
- Training staff to recognize and defend against security breaches and risks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, security, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in security management or similar.
- Excellent technical skills for building security architecture aligned with the business’s requirements.
- Strong computer coding and endpoint security skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to present technical jargon in an understandable way.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- A highly logical, honest, and objective nature.
- Good teamwork and time management skills.
- Understanding and experience of PIC compliance and security compliance regulations is a plus
Flexible in work location within Cairo
3 years as a security consultant
Number of candidates needed for the job