CirclePay provides an eco-system for e-commerce merchants by helping them connect to different payment gateways across the MENA, Increase their revenues, and get easy and quick access to cash through its lending market place.
Total Hours Per Week
Hire, develop and monitor engineering teams, own the system architecture, monitor production and operations. The liaison between engineering teams and product teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hire, develop and monitor software engineering team members
- Design, execute, utilize and maintain software engineering applications
- Feasibility studies for the requirements.
- Owning the system design activities
- Hands-on experience in multiple languages Developing high-quality and detailed software designs.
- Identifying technical risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Tasks estimation and follow-up and providing feedback.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Monitor progress and deliverables
- Make the corrective actions necessary for increasing productivity
- Monitor operational systems and provide issues resolutions to the operations teams
- Follow full software development life cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation)
- Understand and verify the feasibility of functional and business requirements of the software
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents
- Understand the software design strategies and method model for the system structure and behavior
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions,
- Involved in the estimates for the projects/tasks
- Acts accordingly for production systems issues from the engineering side.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers, ability to research new technologies, tools and solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Strong knowledge of diverse development languages (java , open-source) – backend and frontend- technologies, experience in Microservices architecture, AWS Infrastructure, application security, technical operations /support, SQA methodologies knowledge
Engineering or computer science graduate
Prior Work Experience
- 10+ years development experience using Java EE
- AWS components experience
- DevOps experience
- Microservices architecture experience
- MySQL and NoSQL experience
- Software architecture / design experience
- RESTful implementation experience
- Experience in application security
- Scrum experience
- 3+ years into leading multifunctional technical teams
Good Command of English (Written and spoken)
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency in Java and open source technologies.
- Good analytical skills
- The ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions
- Excellent teamwork skills